Sausage & Beans with Garlic
- 3 Sausage
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 800 ml Red kidney beans Liquid removed
- 2 Onions chopped fine
- 2 Bell peppers any colour, coarse chopped
- 3 cloves Ontario garlic chopped fine
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Saute sausage at medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil.
- Turn once and after five minutes add onions, peppers, and cook until onions are golden brown, stirring from time to time.
- Add beans, salt and pepper, reduce to low heat and cook five minutes more. Serve with rice or fresh bread.