16 May Vendor Event Insurance Through PAL Insurance
PAL Insurance offers 30 day insurance policies. By law the Festival requires proof of $2,000,000.00 comprehensive general liability insurance. The certificate of insurance must name: Toronto Garlic Festival Corp, Toronto Artscape Inc., 171 East Liberty Street, Suite 224 Toronto, ON, M6K 3P6 and City of Toronto as additional insured.
To get a quote from PAL Insurance follow these steps:
- Go to the PAL website: https://www.palcanada.com/index.php/en-us/event-participants/exhibitor
- Click the Exhibitor Vendor Kiosk Liability link.
- Say NO to broker/agent question.
- Follow the application instructions
- Additional Insured: IMPORTANT: Copy the following text into the Additional Insured field: “ Toronto Garlic Festival Corp, PO Box 82861, RPO Cabbagetown, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3Y2; Toronto Artscape Inc., 171 East Liberty Street, Suite 224 Toronto, ON, M6K 3P6; and City of Toronto, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2N2, are additional insured.”
- Answer the questions according to the risk – if you qualify the system will take you to the application process which will give you an automatic quote, which you can bind on the spot and have your policy back immediately.
- Send your proof of insurance to email@example.com.
Provide a Visa or Mastercard for payment, and the policy is generated automatically.
If you do not qualify for immediate binding, , the system will take you to the process which submits your application for approval. A PAL underwriter will get back to you with a quote.