Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Garlic
I prepared this for dinner and my 7-year-old liked it a lot. He said, “Daddy, can I have more piggy please.”
- 1.5 kg Prok tenderloin 3-4 tenderloins
- 3-4 cloves Ontario garlic peeled and thinly sliced
- 30 ml Marjoram leaves fresh, chopped
- 15 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill at medium high heat.
- Cut six horizontal slits into each tenderloin; insert garlic and marjoram into each slit.
- Rub tenderloins with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill tenderloins, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 70° C (160° F).
- Transfer to a platter; let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing, then serve.