Super-Delicious Kale Salad
- 1.5 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 big pinch Hot chilli flakes
- 1/4 - 1/2 clove Garlic minced
- 57 grams pARMESAN CHEESE
- 1/2 bunch Kale shredded as in slaw
- Mix up the dressing (dressing will be very thick)
- Put the shredded kale in a bowl and mix all the dressing into it until it becomes like a well-dressed cole slaw. You can let it sit a while, if you like, as it does seem to marinate.
- Enjoy the spicy, cheesy, bitey goodness!
Note: black kale has a stronger flavour than the regular kale, so you might want to err on the side of adding more lemon juice.